Now this answer is easy. The person that has impacted my life the most is my best friend, Tristan Rebbettes. He has influenced my life in such a big way – so much that words cannot explain. He has encouraged me to widen my musical taste. Together we have visited places I never thought of visiting before. I have shared so many memories with him – all of which I will never forget. He has encouraged me to follow my dream, and I will always do the same for him. He has been such a huge part of my life, still is, and always will be. We have been best friends for 3 years now – we first met on Year 7 camp when I bullied him about a postcard he had (in a nice way of course…). But ever since we have stayed best friends. He has encouraged me to try so many new things!
- I brought a BMX bike and he taught me how to use it.
- He has encouraged me to try foods I would have never dreamt of trying (I used to be a very fussy eater!)
- He some how managed to get my to drive a quad bike.
- Taught my how to use a jet ski.
- Encouraged me to conquer my fear and jump of the cliff in Portugal.
- Taught me how to canoe.
- Saw my first (and only ever) London show with him – Matilda
- He’s taught me how to cook! (or tried, at least!)
- He tried to teach me to play guitar.
- Encouraged my to buy my mac which I now love dearly!
Not only this but we have visited so many places together:
- London (a million times)
- Portugal (and loads of places across the country)
- Lime Regis
All of these memories will stay with me forever. I truly love this boy with all my heart – he is the greatest friend anyone could wish for – and he can cook, which makes life so much better! But all jokes aside, he has definitely impacted my life in more ways than I could ever say!