Now this is the perfect recipe for university students, or people living/ cooking on their own. This recipe makes one cookie, and although it wont look it at the time – it’s a pretty big cookie! It is made in less than 5 minutes as well! Also, just to top it off – it taste’s amazing!
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Granulated White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
- Small pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 35g of Flour
- 2 Heaped tablespoons of Chocolate Chips
- Place your butter in a microwaveable cup, and melt in the microwave until it is melted – not boiling.
- Add the sugars, vanilla and salt to the butter. Stir until combined.
- Separate the egg and add the yolk to the mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add the flour to the cup and stir again.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture, which should now be a sticky dough.
- Cook in the microwave for 40 – 60 seconds. Mine took 60, but check after 40 to be on the safe side! Don’t cook past 1 minute!
- Serve warm.